top of page

Marriage License Information

As required by law, you are to provide your own marriage license. 

Please click on the cities below for more information on obtaining your license and the associated costs.





Norfolk County


  • How much notice do you need to book our celebration?
    For all our package options we prefer 7 days notice, but we can accomodate shorter periods based on availability.
  • How do witnesses work? How many people may attend?
    2 witnesses are required by the Province of Ontario. You are welcome to bring your own or have us arrange them. Our fee is $25 +HST per witness. Witnesses must be minimum 18 years of age. For 'The Quickie' and 'The Quickie+' you are allowed two guests plus yourselves. For the 'The Shotgun' and 'The Full Monty' you are allowed 25 guests plus yourselves.
  • Is Country Vegas pet friendly?
    Of course! We welcome you to bring your leashed dog to come celebrate with you at Country Vegas. Please just let us know when you book that you would like to bring your pet. Kindly please clean up after your dog.
  • What do we need to bring with us to our celebration?
    You are required by law to provide your own marriage license for your ceremony. You can obtain your marriage license from city hall. Please also bring Government issued identification.
  • Do you mail our marriage license for us?
    We will take care of mailing your marriage license for you after your ceremony. We send your license by regular mail for no additional fee. If you would like it sent by courier with a tracking number, we charge an additional fee of $25 CAD.
  • Do you offer religious ceremonies?
    We are sorry we do not provide religious ceremonies. Donny is registered as a humanist officiant with Humanist Canada and offers fun and personalized secular ceremonies. You won't be disappointed! If you prefer a religious ceremony you are welcome to bring your own Officiant, however the fee for Country Vegas will remain the same. Donny will happily recommend a religious Officiant if you prefer.
  • Can we bring our own photographer or videographer?
    All photography is provided in-house at Country Vegas. We do not allow outside media companies on-site. If you would like to have a videographer we have preferred vendors, just ask!
  • Can we bring our own alcoholic beverages to enjoy on site?
    No. 😊
  • Can we smoke on the property?
    Yes. You may smoke cigarettes, cigars, and vape at Country Vegas, outdoors only. Please use the disposals provided. No cannabis is allowed to be used on the property.
bottom of page